More new features and updates to ControlFreak!
In 2016 we released over 100 new features and we are excited to announce more new enhancements and features to our energy intelligence platform, ControlFreak. These new enhancements are available immediately to our valued customers that are already using ControlFreak at no additional cost. If you would like to learn more or are interested in contributing ideas and feedback to future releases, please contact your account manager.
New features and announcements
- We have added a few new reports including a new Demand Profile report for analyzing your year-over-year demand values.
- A new Forgot Password tool is available on the login page. You just need your login email to reset your password to ControlFreak-UBMS and ControlFreak-Edge.
- We are helping the environment and our clients reach their sustainability goals by removing thousands of paper invoices from the mail each week with GoGet, our proprietary automated bill capture tool. More information and official release to follow.
- We are proud to announce a total up-time of 99.998% in 2016 for all our services including ControlFreak-UMBS and ControlFreak-Edge.
- There have been several updates to our ControlFreak API and Java SDK libraries. If your interested in integrating ControlFreak into your enterprise systems please contact your Account Manager.
- You can now view the history of changes to Accounts, Meters and Buildings on the building page.
- We have improved the building and building group selectors for many report wizards.
- We have added a new help button to many of the tag areas so you can see the available system tags that are applicable to each item.
- Many of the reports now included advanced options near the last step
- Several other updates including: bug fixes, performance improvements, and security improvements.
Login and check out the new features!